Friday 10:30 - 11:30
The lifting of the restrictions requires that we comply to the following strict rules:
- A maximum of 20 players only can be in attendance at anytime (therefore no spectators, etc.). Players must immediately vacate the venue after training, no showering or changing.
We ask that those wishing to train please email the person responsible for your training session.
Only members who have booked and received confirmation of a training session can attend. All others will be turned away regardless of numbers.
- If you have booked and cannot attend a session, please notify the person responsible.
- Players with any COVID symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, headache or fatigue) are not to attend the venue under no circumstances.
- Players to check their own temperature with supplied thermometer on arrival at the gym.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres between players is to be adhered throughout the whole training session.
- No player contact or hand shaking is permitted.
- Wash hands regularly (before and after session) and use hand sanitiser as supplied.
- The Club will provide wipes to sanitise the basketballs and benches.
- No cash payments, we ask that players deposit $5.00 into the Club’s bank account (BSB 083166 A/C 46965 9718) prior to attending the training session.
BSB - 083166
Account No. - 469659718
Account Name - Australian Myths & Legends
- Players 65 and over only are welcome at this Friday session.
The initial training sessions will consist of skills drills, perhaps games could be played with the defence staying in the key and the offense not being able to enter the key (1.5m & non-contact rules to apply). The first couple of training sessions will be on a trial and error basis.
The expectation of club members attending these restricted training sessions is to abide by the directions of the responsible person running that session and abide by the rules and respect your health and the health of others.
|Event Date||15-01-2021 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||16-01-2022 9:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||08-01-2021 10:30 am|
|Cut off date||14-01-2021 10:00 pm|