Ken passed away on Monday 22nd April at the age of 90 after being in and out of bad health over the previous twelve months.
- Ken first played with the Myths & Legends at the 1995 Australian Masters Games in Melbourne.
- The number of World and Australian Master’s tournaments Ken played for the Myths & Legends was 26.
- Overseas Master’s tournaments included 2005 Edmonton, Canada, 2008 Guam & China, 2013 Turin, Italy.
- Ken had won two gold medals in World Masters Games and had also won the very prestigious Confederation of Australian Sports/Sportscover’s 2018 Clubbies Award for the Best Master’s Performance.
- Ken was a life member of the Myths & Legends Basketball Club and was recently made a life member of the Bulleen Templestowe Basketball Association for services he had provided to the association over 45 years.
- Ken at 89 was the oldest player ever to play basketball ball competitively in Australia and was an inspiration to his teammates at the Club.