The list of achievements for the Australian Myths and Legends includes but is not limited to;
- Providing regular competition and training for mature age basketballers from all states of Australia and overseas at both elite and social levels.
- Lobbying for older age competition. The Club has been responsible for lifting the competition age level to firstly over 70 and now to over 75.
- Establishing the first over 50 basketball competition in Australia. This successful competition is run weekly in Kew.
- Establishing a successful annual over 40 tournaments at Bulleen. This tournament is run under handicap conditions.
- Having 20 plus teams entered annually at major Masters Games held in Australia.
- Having taken teams overseas to compete on 14 separate occasions.
- Being the only Australian Club to have competed in the world’s largest Master’s basketball competition; being the FIMBA World Maxibasketball Championships.